[geeks] Vista is a job creator...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Sep 19 11:32:28 CDT 2006

Tue, 19 Sep 2006 @ 09:23 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:

> >From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
> >Date: 2006/09/18 Mon PM 11:43:58 CDT
> >To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> >Subject: Re: [geeks] Vista is a job creator...
>
> <snip>
>
> >If you try to use an unencrypted cable with newer data storage (like
> >Bluray) and new formats, you'll get video degraded back to early DVD
> >quality, even if you have an HD television.
>
> ANyone remeber the statistics about how few people with HD televisions
> actually have them set up to view HD television?

They match pretty well with the lack of HD content.

In places where HD content is good, the viewing rates are pretty high
too.

Personally, I think it is all way too expensive, and that cable TV has
almost completely failed to live up to its promises.

At the same time, the bills keep going up.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.