[geeks] Firefox, affect of cache capacity settings

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Sep 10 14:27:59 CDT 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, Nick B. wrote:

> Why yes, that's exactly the link I use to get my AIX patches.  As it
> appears you didn't bother to try downloading them,

Okay, you're right; I haven't downloaded an AIX patch in a couple of
months.  They'd previously been one or two CD-sized tarballs for going
from $oslevelA to $oslevelB.  That's pretty lame of them to just hand
you a directory full of patch files now.

I'll ring up one of my old contacts and see WTF.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"