[geeks] Firefox, affect of cache capacity settings

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Sun Sep 10 12:38:48 CDT 2006

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 12:32:25PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
<Usefull and interesting information cut>
Thank you, this is exactly what I would prefer to see.
And, RE: AIX, if I'd paid a few million $ for Firefox, I'd probably hold it to
a higher standard, as I have not it's kinda sad that IBM can't even produce
patch clusters, and instead makes you download a billion tiny patches
separately while Firefox goes "hey, there's a update, here's what it does, want
it?".
	Nick