[geeks] Remember, remember, the fourth of November

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Oct 29 10:35:15 CST 2006

(For the benefit of north-eastern geeks, and of course any who feel like
a road trip)

No, we're not observing Guy Fawkes a day early.  We're throwing our
official housewarming (though in honor of gunpowder, treason and plot,
we will be deploying our unfired July 4 pyrotechnics).  We were actually
GOING to do it on November 5 and combine it with Guy Fawkes, but
November 5 is a Sunday, which means people have to get up for work (and
kids have to get up for school) in the morning.

There will be movies, music, talk, games (including card and video),
drink, and food.  We'll undoubtedly be getting out the Zendo at some
point, too.  Please feel free to bring along any favorite board games or
such that you'd like to play or introduce people to.  We will be
throwing the doors open starting at noon, and closing them ... well ...
when the last guests leave, which may well be after midnight.  :)

RSVP if planning to attend, please, so that we have an idea of how many
people to expect.  We will be, as noted, providing some food, but
any comestibles you care to bring along are welcome.

NOTE:: Please CLEARLY mark anything containing seafood, as at least one
expected guest is violently allergic.

Parking is limited, and there are small children and house cats.

For automated directions (including Google Maps URL), you can finger
directions at babcom.com or send email to directions at caerllewys.net.

--
 Same geek, same site, new location