[geeks] ADSL Modem

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 16:51:52 CDT 2006

Phil Brutsche wrote:
> AFAIK the only ADSL ports they make for routers are the small 800-series
> fixed-config units, WIC cards for most modular models, and the
> fixed-configuration models in the 1800-series.

I guess they think that no-one who uses a 7200-series will want to have
their WAN coming over a DSL line.  That's a shame.

Although, I think I might even prefer an external box that would take
care of this for me, over a module for my router.  I still haven't
managed to find one.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could at least point me the right general
direction.

Peace...  Sridhar