[geeks] Linked in...

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:49:54 CDT 2006

Wow, I didn't know so many of you guys were on Linked In. It was kinda cool
seeing what you guys do, outside of the friendly geeks/rescue community.

BTW, we just had a Senior Unix Admin (OS390/AIX/HP-UX/Solaris/RHE Linux
shop) leave Monday, when the internal posting has expired, I'll let you guys
know, and if anyone's still looking ping me- Don't know about relocation
reimbursement, but we're just north of Atlanta. This is a large company with
many suits, but balanced with lots of big iron and midrange systems to play
with.

--Brooke

brooke at gravitt.org
gravitt at gmail.com