[geeks] Jericho

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Oct 25 14:39:36 CDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 09:24:16PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> My one question is will the Yaseu FT-101Z survive the EMP? It should not,
> it had tube finals, but the rest of the radio is transistor. I also like
> the morse code at the begining, Anyone know what is after Jericho?
> 10 years ago I could copy 35wpm, no I can't even get the stuff at the
> begining of the show. :-(

The WIkipedia entry has all of it:
(episode:)
1: "JERICHO PILOT"
2: "JERICHO FALLO"
3: "JERICHO THREE"
4: "HE KNOWS ROB"
5: "THERE IS A FIRE"

I spotted the FT-101 too.  I owned one a few years ago. 8-)

I find it hard to believe that in a town of 5000, there's only ONE ham
radio, in the middle of Kansas?  Of course there's a lot of "suspension
of disbelief" with the show.. like the fact that the hospital's generator
ran on unleaded... etc.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford