[geeks] electric cars

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Oct 24 06:48:58 CDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 06:34:11AM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Fair enough - the trailer looks like a Michael Moore trailer, that was
> all I was really commenting on. If this film were to be in a theater
> near me I'd probably go see it, but I would have my BS-deflector shields
> on "High".

Do people actually go to theaters to see movies these days? My friends who
do go complain that the people talk, answer their phone, refuse to shut
up when asked politely, the ushers do nothing, and the surround sound is
so loud, that not only can you hear it but you can her the other theaters
on each side.

Here it's even worse. :-(

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838