[geeks] this is where the mac should be

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Oct 18 11:31:35 CDT 2006

Tue, 17 Oct 2006 @ 16:46 -0500, Brian Dunbar said:

> > What a godawful way to run a business.  I wonder if Dell even knows
> > which machines got which parts, in the event of a recall?
>
> It's a great way to run a business. Inventory costs money in taxes and
> overhead.  The less you have on-hand the better.  You know this of course.

It might be a good way to avoid taxation, but it is a horrible way to
run a business.

Your inventory levels should be determined by what you need them to be.

I wish people would put more effort into getting rid of this problem.

It's especially hard on publishers, small business, and freelancers who
can't afford to get caught with inventory anywhere.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The trade of governing has always been
monopolized by the most ignorant and the most rascally individuals of