[geeks] Compaq T2000 UPS Manual

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Oct 12 11:50:13 CDT 2006

Thu, 12 Oct 2006 @ 07:00 -0700, Jeff Cole said:

> On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 12:52:43AM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > Someone was asking about a Compaq T1000 manual here.
> >
> > If anyone knows where to find one I would like a copy.
>
> This looks to be what you're looking for
>
> http://multi.gnt.lt/pages/brochures/Compaq/204155-B31.pdf

No, that's one of the new models.

I mean a T2000 or T1000.  It's unfortunate that they used similar model
names for later UPS.

The ones I'm talking about were made around 1997, and a few years before
and after that.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Meddle not in the affairs of Wizards, for
thou art crunchy, and taste good with ketchup." -- unknown]