[geeks] UK geeks with DVRs?

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Thu Oct 12 03:54:41 CDT 2006

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:20:54 +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> I was refering to the U.S. version, were you?

Of course not. I started talking about the original (UK) version
explicitly, and I try not to change horses in mid-stream without letting
people know.

>From memory, I think the US TV companies found the UK Coupling series to
be far too explicit for US TV, and the US remake was allegedly
sanitised. Now a cleaned up Coupling would be a bit like Sesame Street
without the puppets.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
        It's a bad idea to let third parties generate outbound mail