[geeks] No drives for you!

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Oct 11 16:44:32 CDT 2006

On Oct 11, 2006, at 4:30 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:

> Just got a call from Computer Giants about a "technical glitch" in
> their pricing.
>
> *shrug*
>
> An order cancelled. Nothing lost.

Oh and if you used PayPal make sure you call them to expedite getting
the money back in your account.

The guy I talked to, Randy, sounded surprised that an order taken with
PayPal would be pre-paid.  So it's quite possible they could take time
getting your money back to you if you don't ping them on it.

Mike
----
A choice between two things. The forked road, a crossroad are an end
given life must take in order to stay alive. Whichever end they live
on, they lose something. Whichever end they live on, they are unable to
find happiness, but are there really only two paths to a forked road?
No, there are infinite paths we must take. There is more than one path.
There is more than one path to the future.- Vash