[geeks] No drives for you!

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Oct 11 16:30:16 CDT 2006

Just got a call from Computer Giants about a "technical glitch" in
their pricing.

*shrug*

An order cancelled. Nothing lost.

Mike Hebel
----
A fragment of memory lost in the gap between life and death. Is it
something which will point the way towards spiritual awareness? The
silver metallic gun crushes and my right arm metamorphosis's. My past,
my people, my mother...the moment I was reunited with everything I ever
protected, the light took Augusta. The Humanoid Typhoon, the $$60
billion man, Vash the Stampede. This is the beginning of my past. This
is the end of my journey.- Vash