[geeks] UK geeks with DVRs?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Oct 11 11:35:49 CDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 05:25:32PM +0100, Mike Meredith wrote:
> Now you've got me curious. What on earth has ITV been showing that's
> worth getting interested in ? Perhaps I'm being overly critical, but I
> don't see much on ITV[1-4] that's worth getting excited about.

I'll loose man points for this, but Trinny and Susannah were doing
"What Not To Wear" on BBC4, and they moved from BBC to ITV for their
new show.

I could get the old one via BBC America, but I have no way of getting ITV1
here in the US.

I *hate* the "US version" of WNTW, and the wife and I are addicted to
the original proper UK version.  We're not interested in watching the
current run of WNTW/BBC with their new hosts, so we need a way to get
T&S's new show on ITV1.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford