[geeks] Cheap refurb SCSI drives?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Oct 11 06:40:03 CDT 2006

On Oct 11, 2006, at 6:30 AM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> David Muran-de Assereto wrote:
>> Well, I just ordered a bunch of 146GB drives from computer giant;
>> they were $1.25 each, 1" U320 SCA drives. We'll see if they honor the
>> price.
>
> *WOW*.

Hmm:

https://www.computergiants.com/items/one_item.asp?part=119362

That's almost worth ordering a few myself just to see if they honor the
deal.

Mike Hebel
----
That day, that time, 130 years ago we were born, weren't we? There was
nothing but peaceful days, and Rem was always close behind us. But our
disagreeing thoughts changed each of our ways of life, didn't they? I
don't regret it. I will vow once again not to kill, not to betray, but
to find happiness, to talk about my dreams, because the ticket to the
future is always blank. - Vash