[geeks] More on provisonal patents

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Oct 4 11:30:20 CDT 2006

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> The next step is to through my blog, and see what things I've described
> that I can patent and sell. :-) Blog entries are a problem as the date
> a real patent application must be filed by is the earliest of the date of
> first publication or filing of the provisional patent.

I've got an idea I've been tossing about in my head for quite a while
but I have no idea how I would go about patenting it.  Any advice?

-DanD

# "A man full of faith is simply one who has lost (or never had) the
# capacity for clear and realistic thought.  He is not merely an ass: he
# is actually ill."  H L Mencken