[geeks] provisional patent application

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Oct 2 12:15:16 CDT 2006

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 01:02:07PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Well, US is largest (according to your CIA factbook citation) GDP, but
I'm willing to assert that GSM certainly meant the market for his
planned product, not "all things commercial". That's how I read it,
anyway...

Pretty much, but it really depends upon the product. GDP is almost
a meaningless number when it comes to disposable income.

As examples, if the GDP of the U.S. is larger than China, but China has
(off the top of my head) 3 times the population of the U.S., it's a
very poort country.

As for "high tech", the U.S. and the U.K. populations are heavily "leveraged"
with high consumer debt, little or no savings, and a heavy appetite for
"toys".

The French on the other hand have relativly consumer debt, large savings,
and buy far less toys.

India is a country where in some places, as you park you Mercedes to go
to a fancy restaurant, you have to be careful not to run over the people
who live in the street there.

I use those countries as I know about them, not because of anything else.

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838