[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon Mar 27 16:17:29 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 05:02:16PM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> Michael Parson wrote:

>>> What a dissapointment.  I thought it was all about the bikinis.
>>> Never went..
>>
>> I went to see what the fuss was about, turned out, I got a good haircut
>> out of it too.  Still go. =)
>>
> Hrm, i wear glasses, and my barber always takes them off before cutting
> my hair.  So unless she's going to rub up against me a lot while cutting
> my hair, i don't see too much appeal.  Well, nevermind, yes i do.  I
> wear my glasses when going in and out.  Too bad their location is a
> little inconvient for me...

I wear glasses too, can't see much beyond the end of my nose w/o them.
It's a $16 hair cut, not too expensive, and the girl I've been getting
to cut it regularly does a good job.  I initially went for the hype,
returned cuz they do a good job.  The fact that she's cute and shows
some leg is just a bonus. =)

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org