[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Mar 27 16:02:16 CST 2006

Michael Parson wrote:

>On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 02:17:26PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
>

>>On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 02:08:23PM -0600, Michael Parson wrote:
>>

>>>Heh, yeah, I'd forgotten about that.
>>>And no bikinis, just short skirts and clevage.
>>>

>>What a dissapointment.  I thought it was all about the bikinis.
>>Never went..
>>

>I went to see what the fuss was about, turned out, I got a good haircut
>out of it too.  Still go. =)

Hrm, i wear glasses, and my barber always takes them off before cutting
my hair.  So unless she's going to rub up against me a lot while cutting
my hair, i don't see too much appeal.  Well, nevermind, yes i do.  I
wear my glasses when going in and out.  Too bad their location is a
little inconvient for me...

    -Dan