[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Mon Mar 27 10:52:02 CST 2006

> > Coffee mugs are important, I have the very rare Cisco
> Flintstones mug
> > (nothing to do with Fred and Barney other than it's big and
> clunky in
> > a prehistoric sort of way).
>
> Would that be the one that has the color changing ink over
> the various clouds, or something else?

No, it's royal blue with white lettering. It's shaped like an
upside-down nuclear power plant cooling tower (curved funnel). It holds
a sysadmin sized dose of coffee.

Color-changing would be even cooler.

I don't know if it was authentic or not, but I've seen a Cisco Lava
Lamp. It had Cisco decals on the glass with blueish green wax. Its
possible that someone found some Cisco decals and made it.