[geeks] What desk toy or "tchotchke" says "geek" to you?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Mar 26 19:47:03 CST 2006

Sun, 26 Mar 2006 @ 15:31 -0600, Brian Dunbar said:

> "If anyone at the party had been carrying the guy could have been put
> down before he killed so many.
>
> And was told
>
> "yeah, thast's the answer, brian! MORE GUNS!
> Genius!"

Sounds like the typical idiot to me.

> I am not an ideologue, I just like solutions that work.

Me too.

The honorable citizen soldier has been the real defender of every free nation
for over 2000 years.

I don't understand the new ideology of pacifism and surrender.

Why should we back down and concede our land to the criminal element and the
outside invader?

Exactly what do people think happens to nations whose people are either
unwilling or unable to defend themselves?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I want this Perl software checked for
viruses.  Use Norton Antivirus." -- Charlie Kirkpatrick]