[geeks] AOpen makes SPARC notebooks?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 24 16:31:30 CST 2006

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 @ 14:17 -0500, der Mouse said:

> All my own machines run rather old NetBSD - 1.4T, dating from February
> 2000.  (That's approximately when it became inescapable to me that
> NetBSD was no longer interested (if they ever were) in being the sort
> of system I really want to run.  I still run it because I haven't found
> anything closer yet.)

What has happened with NetBSD development that you don't like?

It's still my favorite of the PC UNIX, even though it doesn't have the
hardware support of Linux right now, and I use it on SPARC instead of Solaris
in most cases.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Meddle not in the affairs of Wizards, for
thou art crunchy, and taste good with ketchup." -- unknown]