[geeks] Wiping disks FAST?

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:37:56 CST 2006

Phil Stracchino wrote:

>Format on Windows does not, I believe, guarantee to zero all data.
>It'll zero all the directory structures, but when it comes to sensitive
>data, that and 99 cents will get you a cup of bad coffee.

I know, had this argument and lost thats what comes from letting a 3rd
party company get involved and then driving down the price.

Also for my trouble getting a nice big box full of sca disks mainly 9's
18's and 36's (about 20-30 of each) but half a dozen 72's and maybe a
couple of 300's if i can "scrap" them ;-)