[geeks] Penguinwebhosting.com ...

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Tue Mar 21 19:51:00 CST 2006

Michael C. Vergallen wrote:

>>Did anyone have bad experiences with them ? I did & still have and would
>>like to know if anyone else has had bad experiences and how they got
>>them to fix it.
>>

>Ok yes I figured it out for my self ...there is one person who knows
>what he's doing and the others seem to be waist of spaces so if you bark
>loud enough and threaten to write an article on them exposing the
>problems they seem to have. you end up with the one who knows what he's
>doing otherwise you end up with the waste of space tech-suport staff who
>seem  not  to be able  to  maintain their own servers without braking
>it. realy sick when you have to file 10 requests to fix something minor
>sush as your domainname not being resolved anymore to get this fixed.
>Then there was the issue with the ftp deamon that was broken because it
>could not resolv private ip's ...that took them 2 weeks and 10 requests
>for repair on my part for them to realise their was a problem.... duh I
>know that from the first request I filed that it was the ftp daemon that
>was at fault... next issue was that they managed to screw my pop email
>account 's password up ok no problem they managed to fix this after only
>one filing on my behalf...so Finaly after 6 weeks my system is working
>again... Where do they get their so called technical staff ....a local
>bar or something.... At last my webspace & all the rest is fixed ....
>
>Michael C. Vergallen

Here is a fine example of how smart some tech suport poeple are  :

Damn man are they smart or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pop Email*
login: michaelv

domain: michaelvergallen.com

question: when I connect with pop3 I can't login to
mvergall at michaelvergallen.com with password xxxxxx. please fix this now.
It used to work until last week now it just barfs... so I tried
everything to fix it but no dice so you poeple will have to fix it
because you broke it .

* Staff Follow-ups*
*Adrian A.
*21-3-2006-7:03

	What is one of the emails in question, And the username and password
for it?

What is your username and password for cpanel?

What is the exact error message you are getting?

Are you having trouble sending, receiving or both?

No File Attached
Rate This Response
<http://helpdesk.penguinhost.net/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi?do=rate_response&nid=30337&key=CMHSLX4DXD>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mvergall.vcf]