[geeks] Penguinwebhosting.com ...

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Tue Mar 21 19:28:48 CST 2006

Michael C. Vergallen wrote:

>Did anyone have bad experiences with them ? I did & still have and would
>like to know if anyone else has had bad experiences and how they got
>them to fix it.

Ok yes I figured it out for my self ...there is one person who knows
what he's doing and the others seem to be waist of spaces so if you bark
loud enough and threaten to write an article on them exposing the
problems they seem to have. you end up with the one who knows what he's
doing otherwise you end up with the waste of space tech-suport staff who
seem  not  to be able  to  maintain their own servers without braking
it. realy sick when you have to file 10 requests to fix something minor
sush as your domainname not being resolved anymore to get this fixed.
Then there was the issue with the ftp deamon that was broken because it
could not resolv private ip's ...that took them 2 weeks and 10 requests
for repair on my part for them to realise their was a problem.... duh I
know that from the first request I filed that it was the ftp daemon that
was at fault... next issue was that they managed to screw my pop email
account 's password up ok no problem they managed to fix this after only
one filing on my behalf...so Finaly after 6 weeks my system is working
again... Where do they get their so called technical staff ....a local
bar or something.... At last my webspace & all the rest is fixed ....

Michael C. Vergallen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mvergall.vcf]