[geeks] Job Opportunities

David Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Tue Mar 21 15:13:20 CST 2006

My company is looking for a couple of folks to fill wildly disparate
positions:

1) Need a Linux guru, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 experienced, with knowledge
of Red Hat clustering. We'd like someone who can script (shell, perl, maybe
some python), can read and understand basic Java, troubleshoot network
connectivity and provide advice to the full-time network folks. Would like
some understanding of fiber channel, particularly NetApps and Oracle hosted
on Linux, but we'll be providing training. Must be a US citizen, clearable
to Secret, but no clearance needed. Here's the kicker: the job location is
either Oxnard, California, or Gulfport, MS. We'll be paying DC-rate
salaries.

2) Need a jack-of-all-trades computer security person, capable of designing
network architectures and analyzing them for security. Operating systems
you'll deal with are primarily Solaris, Windows, and Linux, but anything
might come up. Person should have host-based security-related skills,
ability assess residual risk, and ability to speak plainly without being too
offensive. Penetration testing skills are also important. Person needs a
TS/SCI clearance; job is in the DC area, and pays very well. If you've had
an active clearance in the last five years, we can probably work with that.

If interested, drop me a line off list.

Dave
dmuran at tuad.org