[geeks] Looking for 5V EDO 72 pin SIMMs - 64M or 128M...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Jun 20 13:22:06 CDT 2006

Currently enjoying a couple of Cobalt Qubes (one a 2700 and one a Qube2)
but I'd like to get RAM to upgrade at least the 2700.

I haven't checked what the Qube2 has in it but I figure I should probably
have replacement memory on hand anyway.

Does anybody have any of this lying around that I can buy off them?

Mike Hebel
----
"It sticks to your mouth like library paste, has a stronger kick than
toxic waste, there's nothing that you'll ever taste like 307 Ale!" - Tom
Smith - 307 Ale