[geeks] Anyone know of good sources of 5V DIMMs?

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Sun Jun 18 11:41:33 CDT 2006

> I was wondering if anyone had any sources for (or
> knows how to
> reliably find on ebay) 128MB DIMMs that are 5v, either 16x64 60ns 4k
> refresh (2k per bank) FPM or EDO.

I have a bag-o-DIMMs here; how can I tell from the physical DIMM if it's 5V?

The majority of the DIMMs in the bag are "PC100-222-622R", "128 MB, SYNCH,
100 Mhz, CL2, ECC".  I don't think I have anything in which they work; at
least, they haven't worked in anything I've tried 'em in around here.

-shel