[geeks] value of PIII PC servers

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 16 10:32:44 CDT 2006

Fri, 16 Jun 2006 @ 10:15 -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix said:

> How do you do that?  I don't see an RSS link anywhere.

I finally found it at the bottom of the search results page.

No idea how I missed that.

Caveat: it seems it frequently doesnt' show the same thing as the
website does.

I made a very limited search (a killer deal search), and it shows some
items that the ebay site doesn't show.

Still, kinda nice to keep a low-maintenance watch out for certain things
you'd like to have, but don't need right away, or to look out for
specific things, specific prices, etc.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny." --
Unknown]