[geeks] value of PIII PC servers

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 16 09:11:47 CDT 2006

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 @ 17:25 -0400, Nadine said:

> On 6/15/06, Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, velociraptor wrote:
> >
> > > Mreh.  Apparently, you don't get the "real" Advanced search page until
> > > you click the "Advanced Search" link on the "first level" Advanced
> > > Search page.
> >
> > If you keep clicking "Advanced Search", do you get a picture that says
> > "Place hand here for mind meld"?
>
> <snerk>[0]
>
> Apparently their UI people[1] think that the difference between a link
> the supposedly "Advanced Search" interface is obvious, since the links
> are in different places?

I can't figure out what you are talking about.  I pick advanced search
from the main results page, or advanced search from the vanilla search
page, and either way I get the same page.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.