[geeks] value of PIII PC servers

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:25:49 CDT 2006

On 6/15/06, Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, velociraptor wrote:
>
> > Mreh.  Apparently, you don't get the "real" Advanced search page until
> > you click the "Advanced Search" link on the "first level" Advanced
> > Search page.
>
> If you keep clicking "Advanced Search", do you get a picture that says
> "Place hand here for mind meld"?

<snerk>[0]

Apparently their UI people[1] think that the difference between a link
the supposedly "Advanced Search" interface is obvious, since the links
are in different places?

Perhaps I'd have noticed the difference sooner if I was using FFox
instead Safari at the moment.

=Nadine=

[0] In spite of having the nickname "Spock" in high school, I cannot
read minds with or without the laying on of hands. ;-D

[1] I couldn't bring myself to refer to them as "engineers".