[geeks] value of PIII PC servers

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 13 16:18:00 CDT 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> There are too many people on ebay who bid things up.
>
> Has anyone noticed how many PC games sell on ebay for *MORE* than the
> retail price?

I see lots of stuff go for well over retail.  The bidding frenzy sets
in, and if you get two people who'e 'just GOTTA have THIS one", bids go
up hundreds of dollars in minutes.  It's insane.

What I wanna know is, why doesn't anyone ever go berserk like that over
things *I* post for sale.  ;)

('course, I've only ever sold about three things on eBay ...)