[geeks] Is there an "Idiot's Guide to Co-Location"?

Dave K davek08054 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:46:05 CDT 2006

I know there are some people here who are managing servers in
co-location facilities.  Here at $WORK we have reached the point where
we think doing this for certain network resources will be a better
choice than trying to upgrade our in-house infrastructure.

My problem is that I have never been involved with co-location, so I'm
not even sure I know what the questions are I should be asking, much
less the answers.

Anyone have any advice as to how to get started?

--
Dave K
Unix Systems & Network Administrator