[geeks] RHCE advice

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Jul 25 13:17:14 CDT 2006

Tue, 25 Jul 2006 @ 09:42 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:

> On the other hand, the head hunters are
> reluctant to give you enough info about the placement to prevent you
> from going after the job without the head hunter firm.

...which to me indicates that the whole industry needs to eliminate the
recruiters and start learning how to hire people.

Make it more of an open community project.

The whole recruiting scene sucks, and sucks badly.

HR departments are worse now than they every have been, and are more
clueless than I would have thought possible ten years ago.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Meddle not in the affairs of Wizards, for
thou art crunchy, and taste good with ketchup." -- unknown]