[geeks] Solaris 10 install size

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jul 14 00:14:49 CDT 2006

Fri, 14 Jul 2006 @ 00:41 +0000, wa2egp at att.net said:

> > It would also be nice to have a place where all the gotchas and
> > solutions for building, updating, and maintaining software on Solaris
> > was kept.  I personally find it harder to do that on Solaris than
> > something like FreeBSD, so it seems a good topic for a book or
> > even a website.
>
> Ahhh......sunhelp.org?

Nope, it really doesn't do much in this area.

It might be nice if sunhelp.org hosted that kind of thing, but I'm not
sure there are enough people willing to maintain something like that.

Also, Bill isn't a publisher last time I checked, so there is still the
book vacancy.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall