[geeks] Wireless Routers

Mon Jul 10 12:12:38 CDT 2006

>> I have a phone charger that's a counterexample.  You could put one
>> per outlet on any power-strip, provided the outlets are oriented
>> properly (plug-blade slots collinear),
> He said "outlet", not power strip.  World of difference.

Wall-mounted outlets are just two-output power-strips with their
outlets oriented a particular way, as far as this is concerned.  (And
that way is "blades collinear", the way that allows the device I refer
to to plug in one per outlet.)

> Also, I said "bladed plug", which means one blade is larger than the
> other.

Ah.  This is a term I've never seen before.

I'm also fairly sure I've never seen a wall-wart with that kind of
plug.  Either they have three-prong plugs or they have unpolarized
plugs, in my experience - and three-prong is quite rare; I can think of
only one or two examples.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca