[geeks] Wireless Routers

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jul 7 14:28:41 CDT 2006

Fri, 07 Jul 2006 @ 00:47 -0400, der Mouse said:

> > And *I* just wish that these idiots would stop making you need
> > external AC adaptors for stuff that will never move.
>
> I don't mind that.  I rather like it, in fact, for various reasons
> which have mostly been mentioned.
>
> But I *do* wish they'd build the wall-warts so they don't take up two
> or three outlets worth of space on a power bar.

Exactly.

Why can't they put a short cord on them, so the wart doesn't eat outlet
space?

Some of them appear to be designed specifically to take up space.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The strength of the Constitution lies
entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it.  Only if every