[geeks] Wireless Routers

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu Jul 6 13:14:36 CDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 13:01, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> Hey, it's the 21st century, that just might not be a tall order, but it
> sounds like I'm asking for a flying car.

The same percentage of people who could actually safely fly such a car,
are the same people who would even know what you are talking about with
wireless routers.

Remember, only half of Americans are above average, and some just
barely.

> on the market.  But, I guess I can take a dump in a box and sell it in
> the electronics stores as "corn flakes", if these toys can get called
> "routers".

Apparently you are engaged in corporate espionage, having just exposed
D-Link's entire marketing plan for the next 14 quarters.  Expect to be
sued.

--Patrick