[geeks] Of course it sucks, Dyson vaccuum cleaner help, please.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Jan 29 11:22:56 CST 2006

We are looking at buying a new vaccuum cleaner. Over the years we have had
a collection of small handheld units, that don't do well, used
hoovers that didn't quite work (but were free) etc.

We would like to get a vaccuum cleaner that works well. It has to include
a built in hose. Our floors are stone tile with a few small rugs.
We have the usual assorment of dust, spider webs, etc to clean.

I would like to buy a really good vaccuum that will work for a long time.

I've always heard good things about Dyson's products.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Vist my 'blog at http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/