[geeks] I'd forgotten how much I dislike PayPal

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:02:05 CST 2006

On 1/24/06, Ido Dubrawsky <idubraws at dubrawsky.org> wrote:
> My wife and I just sold this French language course for kids called
> Muzzy on ePay and it went for $81.  Between listing fees, commission
> and PayPal charges we'll get about $70.00 out of the whole thing.  I'd
> forgotten how much I dislike ePay/PayPal.  The fees have gotten more
> exorbitant over the past year.

Did your kids pick up much french with it?

> Oh well...guess I'll just switch over to Craig's List from now on.

I had picked up a copy of that course with the audio tapes, video
tapes, books for $1.99 locally... I did pay $6.99 for the Spanish
course :) So it looks like the bidding frenzy of ebay did bring a
reasonable amount. What was the original list price on this?

Francois