[geeks] I'd forgotten how much I dislike PayPal

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Tue Jan 24 04:57:12 CST 2006

My wife and I just sold this French language course for kids called
Muzzy on ePay and it went for $81.  Between listing fees, commission
and PayPal charges we'll get about $70.00 out of the whole thing.  I'd
forgotten how much I dislike ePay/PayPal.  The fees have gotten more
exorbitant over the past year.

Oh well...guess I'll just switch over to Craig's List from now on.

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP                    E-mail:
		ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect
idubraws at siliconsec.com
dubrawsky.org