[geeks] "Lord SJobs... ARISE" ... Apple has moved to the Dark Side

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:56:25 CST 2006

On 1/10/06, William Enestvedt <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu> wrote:

>    Yeah, I saw it (or rather, I kept hitting Command-R on two blogs at
> once to read it). I like the magnetized power plug a lot.

Yes, I like that plug a lot as well--power board connections on Power-
books have been their bane for a long time.

That dual core business in a laptop is pretty spiffy too, so long as the
temps stay down.

But I am a definitely a follower of YAAR (yet another apple rule)--wait
until rev 2.  We'll see how things are going after the summer
announcements.

The tag line is cute though, "A whole lot more than it ever did in a PC."

=Nadine=