[geeks] any Camera geeks?

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Mon Jan 9 20:00:44 CST 2006

Patrick:

I have a Linhof Technika IV with a few lenses, they're great cameras.
Let me know if you're interested in using your Linhof, I can point
you to some online resources.

-Mike
* PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
* Email:schiller at nospam.agrijag.com \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *