[geeks] ibook g3 to ibook g4

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sun Jan 8 13:13:41 CST 2006

I just picked up a used ibook G4 (1.07GHz) for my wife.  (And we've spent
hours doing a secure delete on all the porn) She has been using a toilet
seat Blueberry ibook g3 which has an airport card and a 512mb ram expansion
card.  Can I use the airport card from the G3 in the ibook G4 or do I have
to go with airport extreme?  How about the ram?  What's the best way to move
her emails, address book, etc, across?

Thanks for any help.

-DanD

# When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my age in a year.
# I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm six I'll be ninety.  [SIC]
#