[geeks] I need an HTML to PDF converter

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Feb 21 17:00:49 CST 2006

On Feb 21, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> Folks-
>
> I need a converter that will take HTML and spit out PDF files, do it
> from
> the UNIX command line, as a batch process.  There will be hundreds of
> files
> to convert per day, so it needs to be amenable to running from a shell
> script without any user intervention.
>
> I don't care if it's a PERL/Python/whatever script, C source, or
> whatever.
> I would need source and some sort of license.  Client is a non-profit
> mental
> health organization.
>
> Googling turned up lots of Windows printer drivers and such, but
> nothing
> obviously suited to this task.
>
> Does anyone have an suggestions ... anatomically possible ones, that
> is?

Never used this one but it's what I just managed to Google-up:

http://www.coolutils.com/product.php?
product=TotalHTMLConverter&from=AdWords

Mike Hebel
----
That day, that time, 130 years ago we were born, weren't we? There was
nothing but peaceful days, and Rem was always close behind us. But our
disagreeing thoughts changed each of our ways of life, didn't they? I
don't regret it. I will vow once again not to kill, not to betray, but
to find happiness, to talk about my dreams, because the ticket to the
future is always blank. - Vash