[geeks] I need an HTML to PDF converter

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Tue Feb 21 16:48:32 CST 2006

Folks-

I need a converter that will take HTML and spit out PDF files, do it from
the UNIX command line, as a batch process.  There will be hundreds of files
to convert per day, so it needs to be amenable to running from a shell
script without any user intervention.

I don't care if it's a PERL/Python/whatever script, C source, or whatever.
I would need source and some sort of license.  Client is a non-profit mental
health organization.

Googling turned up lots of Windows printer drivers and such, but nothing
obviously suited to this task.

Does anyone have an suggestions ... anatomically possible ones, that is?

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall
206-842-2858