[geeks] Ping?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Mon Feb 20 14:49:01 CST 2006

Heisenberg's cat coughed up a hairball from... Dan Sikorski
> Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>
>>Mike Hebel wrote:
>>

>>>Heisenberg's cat coughed up a hairball from... Lionel Peterson

>>>Somebody opened the window blinds and we all basked in the
>>>nice...warn...AUUUGHHH!!!  FLAMES!!!  I'M ON FIRE!!!!
>>>
>>>The big yellow ball!  It HURRRTS US!
>>>
>>>*hides under desk*
>>>

>>F**k the sun!  I hate it too!  Long live the f**king Beast!
>>

> What's wrong with you people?  It's February in the midwest.  I'd kill
> for some more sun around here!!!  (and i swear, if there's one more car
> accident around here, i'm moving to a city where i can walk and stick to
> public transit. Fuck this noise.)

I too am in the great freeZing midwest.  In fact our furnace failed this
morning and it was less than 55 degrees when I came in.

But I still hate the evil yellow ball!  ;-)

<Foghorn Leghorn>
It's a joke son...laugh!
</Foghorn Leghorn>

As for the traffic - you must be near Chicago. *GRIN*

Mike Hebel
----
You are trapped in a maze of twisty corporate suits. All the same...