[geeks] Ruggedized Nextel phones to good home

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 25 15:13:59 CDT 2006

Anyone up here in the northeast looking for wireless service and want to
take over a Nextel account with two phones on it?  We've learned that
the reason we have such terrible service where we are is we're on a
border point between three cells, and the phones just hunt from one
tower to the next and never really lock solidly onto any one cell.
There's eight months of contract left on the phones, and you get to skip
the setup fee.  The phones are Motorola i305 ruggedized phones; they
work very well where there's decent signal, and should you chance to
drop one on, say, concrete, it'll just bounce.