[geeks] Windows Admins Needed

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Tue Apr 25 04:47:28 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I need to hire a couple of clueful folks in the Baltimore/Washington
area to be on-call for a long-term contract.

Preference given to people with the following skills, but paid
training and certification will be provided for people who may not
have the specifics, but are able to do the job.

Citrix Presentation Server XP
Microsoft Windows Server 2000 and 2003 operating systems, active
directory and terminal services
Cisco hardware and software systems
Pervasive SQL

The ideal candidates will be on-call 24/7 in whatever rotation they
and we work out, but will only be called in case of real emergencies,
and have to be able to be in downtown Baltimore within 60 minutes of
being called.  Realistically, we don't expect to be called unless
something really big happens.  There may be periodic maintenance to
be performed.

Candidates will have to pass a DOI background check, also paid for.

Compensation will include a retainer just for being on-call, and
competitive hourly wages for any actual work performed.  This is not
a full-time job, and shouldn't interfere with one.

---sambo