[geeks] Email Disclaimers

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Apr 13 17:12:33 CDT 2006

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> So I created a database of quotations that met some simple criteria: I
> liked it, or it was personally relevant, or it otherwise touched me in
> some way.
>
> I have a program which chooses one and formats it every so often.

In my case, vi is both an alias and a script that chooses a random
quote from a flat file, stuffs it into my .signature, and then calls
/bin/vi so every email and every USENET post has a random quote.

-DanD

# "Note to myself: Load guns before killing spree. Yeah!"
# --- Tom Servo, MST3K, "The Side Hackers"